Wednesday, December 01, 2010

All I want for Christmas!

Tooth number 4 didn't come out without a fight. It has been hanging on for quite a while now. We tried pulling it several times as it looked like it was hanging by a thread, but it didn't budge. Until the night before last.
Wow I didn't realize how dirty her face was when I took this photo. I guess that is what happens when your tooth is gone and just having ate dinner?

In other news we put up our tree this past weekend. For me it isn't a "Christmas rush" but it does only come once a year and we like to have a real tree. It has always been our tradition to get it the weekened after Thanksgiving. We found a perfect one at the lot close to our church. It smells great too!
This year we have a train , however as you can see it is not in tact. I know a little girl who has enjoyed playing with it.

So there hasn't been any snow yet. Just some rain and one day of really cold! I am sure this will be changing for us soon however. 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That tree is perfectly shaped!