Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Who knew?

So grandparenting here I come. Wow. July. Not too sure about this. I can only hope the best for Michael, I know what its like to have kids before you're truly ready, yet I know I wouldn't change my past either....well some things I would if I could, let's put it like that - and I be a better mom for it.

So can you see me as a grandma at age 37? I have to say that although I haven't met his girlfriend, it is exciting to me as it is all maternally instinct females to have another new baby in the family. I think its all sinking in still? That makes three for mine this year. My sister in law and my neice are also expecting this year.

Jake decided to not come home on Friday. Didn't say where he was or when he'd be home nor did he want to talk about any of it. Don't know how someone can just not come home and expect life to be hunkydory. Don't know when he'll talk to me again either or when I'll see him again.

Kids...you can't always teach them the easy way.

In other news Charlie was asked today to seriously consider working at Enzymatics in Wisconsin. This affects us quite largely. Things are getting serious now however I can already picture my dining table in a lovely dining room of a new house and possibly making another addition to our family?

I guess we'll just wait and see what happens next?

3 comments:

aubrie said...

Wow, so many big changes are coming up for you! I seriously cannot believe that you're going to be a grandma, but I'm sure you'll love every minute of it. When would Charlie start in Wisconsin? Good luck with all of your big decisions, you & your family will be in my prayers.

Rambling Rita said...

Jake is gone too??? How is Michael going to support a girl and a baby. And you are going to move away? Sorry, I just can't get too excited.

I was a grandmother when I was 36 almost 37.

Jamie said...

WOW! Lots of big stuff going on since I last read your blog!

What a neat new road to travel...being a Grandmother!

Wisconsin? When will you need to make that decision?

I'm going to have to keep on reading to keep up with you!!!