Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hmmm... Can I just say a few things?

So it's raining again. We are going to be camping this weekend at a swimming park, let me say that again...camping and swimming. I'm sorry but rain combined with those two do not make a match. This is the most rain we've had since I was a kid. So you plan your summers around the drought, learn to adapt and make use of it, what does it do? It rains almost once per week. We are still not done with our sprinkler system for which Charlie is taking off tomorrow and Thursday to work on, and do you think the weather will permit?

I've decided to not go to Goblin Valley and Arches on the 4th of July weekend anymore. Too much camping weekends in a row will not be good for my sanity, nor for my husband's. We will be staying home instead. I got the reservations for Labor Day, so that will give us something to do out into September. Now I just need to plan something for October, perhaps UEA weekend. I don't know though, my babysitter is having a baby in October. Maybe I should stay home with Savannah while she is on maternity leave? Yes, that would be fun .

Only problem is, my job. Things are changing in administration for the regions and that is who I work for. What will become of it and when? Will they ever let us know? Is it cool to be in limbo? Is this what it's like to die and wait for God to make his judgement? We're state employees, they can't just boot us out, right? Right?

No comments: