Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Microwave Popcorn and more Microwave Popcorn

So yet another person comes into the office and makes their daily popcorn. We get left with the smell. You see, the microwave is on the side of the building that we sit on (my team mates and I) and there is no air flow at all through this area. The air is stagnant as can be. If it's not burnt, it's making us hungry, if that's not it, it's making us suffocate needing fresh air. I'm sure we go home smelling like a movie theatre or something. They pop their popcorn first thing in the morning until quitting time and then walk away to their desk where the smell isn't.

Don't get me wrong. I love fresh microwave popcorn, just wish the smell didn't have to permanently park it's butt in the air afterward. Anyone else got any fascinating microwave popcorn stories?

No comments: