Friday, January 13, 2006

Talking about Happy Birthday Mom!

Well since I didn't want to go into details in my first blog, in case my mom read it, us kids threw her a kind of surprise birthday party. My brother's wife had everyone bring potluck and we all met at her house after she arrived home from work. I'm glad it was a good day for her, birthdays can be so depressing especially if you're alone like so many times she is. See the pics. OH, and I forgot to mention that is she is retiring today, so Hooray! for my mom twice int he same week!

Quote

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Dear Mommy! Happy birthday to you!

It's my mom's birthday today. I hope it will be a happy one, but I'm sure like her, I am finding out the older I get the less happy birthdays are...I hate getting old.

No comments: