Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cross your fingers!

I am so crossing my fingers! I have only .4 lbs left to go to reach my first weight loss goal with WW! You see, for those that are just starting the program, you work toward attaining a loss goal of 10% of your first weigh in. That way the pounds to lose isn't as overwhelming. So if I get mine, I'll get my 10% key chain! Yay! Wish me luck on Thursday!

Other stuff going on....the boys started school last week, isn't that weird? This summer came and went without me even realizing it! And as I was going through my old blog entries I noticed where I talk about the winter and the spring and it makes me realize how fast time goes by. That and we cleaned out some of our drawers today. Savannah has outgrown so many things in such little time. What happened to my little baby girl? :(

1 comment:

Jamie said...

YAY! I'm glad you moved here! GOOD LUCK ON THURSDAY!!!