Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rain! Rain! Come to stay!

Yeah, I got a funny look this morning from the people at my office when they saw how giddy I became of the gray clouds outside that promised rain. So I've decided I'm ready for fall, what's wrong with that? I've already grown tired of summer and am looking forward to the smell of autumn air, traditions and time spent with family, and what seems like endless holidays.

I'm really looking forward to Halloween this year. I don't know why, but the only thing I can figure is Savannah's reactions to things. She understands so much more now than she did a year ago, that I love the thought of seeing her soak it all in. The caramel apples, the Jack O'Lanterns, and the pile of leaves. Or maybe it's cause I was born in October and that is just when things seem new for me again. Either way, I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: