Monday, February 09, 2009

Dream, dream, dream...

Ever have recurring dreams that you don't know what they mean? I often dream about being in a dress shop and I am looking for a dress for my daughter. Usually the dresses look like the ones I used to sew for production for MiniWorld many years ago. Other times I am just at a department store filtering through racks and racks of clothing trying to find her size but not having any luck. The dream I had this morning the dresses were at my house rather than in a store and they were all summery dresses on a rack for sale for $2 and all her size! I was one lucky mom! I just don't get it though. Now I'll be puzzled all morning long. Why are these types of dreams recurring? What do they mean? Do any of you have dreams that recur that make no sense?

No comments: