Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Kitten Garden

My sweet little girl has now turned 5 and boy does she know it. Since her birthday she has been hearing everyone talk about her starting Kindergarten this year. This morning as I we were preparing for the day and I was zipping her coat up, she said in a half-sleepy, half serious, all innocent face, "Am I going to go to Kitten Garden?" I still remember that moment of her looking up at me with cherub face and those "Precious Moments" eyes when she said this. Jake and I just both smiled and looked at each other repeating her words "Kitten Garden" aloud just to hear it and so I reminded her once again that yes, she would be going once summer is over. Warms my heart just thinking about it. :)

1 comment:

bitterkat said...

That is way too cute!!! Tell Savannah I said happy birthday and congrats on the big 5!