Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Faith - Thanksgiving's 14 days of 14 blessings

#5 - My faith. I am thankful for my faith. As I was in women's Bible study last night I realized something. It wasn't me that got me through my tough times. It wasn't me that was successful at my job. It wasn't me at all. It was the Lord's spirit that led me.

I am thankful to have this gift in my life. For without it I wouldn't be where I am at today nor would I feel fulfilled. I can testify to so many promptings and miracles in my life because of my faith.

In a world like today and what is to come, I am very thankful for my faith. It only gets stronger every day.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It's neat how you've been growing in your faith. I've witnessed it as I've been reading your blog for the past few years.

Wow...we've "known" eachother for a while! ;o)

How wonderful that you are going to a Bible study.

God is good and I pray he keeps on blessing you!!!