Monday, November 24, 2008

My Brothers - Thanksgiving's 14 days of 14 blessings

#6 - My brothers. I am thankful for my brothers. They are always so willing to help me at a moments notice. For example, for Thanksgiving I asked my mom if I could borrow her folding table and chairs. She and I can always rely on John to retrieve them wherever they be stashed. He is so kind to help me put them in my car. John is always very helpful.

Marty is great in that he will give me any advice I need on a car's maintenance. He is willing to work on my cars anytime I need and is so happy to do so. I wish he didn't live so far away.

Matt is the same, he also works on cars, but he helps me in so many other ways. This year he offered to give me tons of produce from his garden, fresh eggs from his chicken, and would be willing to put my lights on my house for Christmas if I let him.

If I ever do come across hard times again, I know I can always rely on my brothers to help me do the things I cannot do alone.

1 comment:

Carrillo's 5 said...

i will be happy to hang lights or install any christmas items for you besides hardly any people have lights in eagle mountain and also willing to help whenever asked too p.s. bring savannah over to see santa !! kids love it