Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Health - Thanksgiving's 14 days of 14 blessings

#1 - I am thankful for having my health. Well of course I could be healthier, duh, but I could be worse too. I work with a lot of people who have many health conditions, physical and mental. I can relate to some of the mental issues they are having, but not in a sense of being permanently ill as they are. So many have illnesses that cause them pain and discomfort every day. And here I complain about one little ache or pain.

I am grateful to be alive and able to experience sight, sound, taste, and smell. The body is amazing in all that it does. It is good to feel alive and I guess that is why I really think getting rid of my bad habits is important.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I've really enjoyed reading your 14days of 14 blessings! Neat idea!