Monday, November 03, 2008

Thank you for a great birthday!

It's been too long since I took the time to post anything and for that I am ashamed cause a lot has actually happened in the last few weeks.
Thank you Jacob for the cool treasure hunt for my birthday! You were so creative and tricky posting notes all around in the middle of the night for me to find. I loved it!
Thank you Monica for coming and spending some quality time with me! I'v been needing some of my family around!
Thank you to my husband for the beautiful card, cake, candles, and dinner oh - and long relaxing back rub!
Thank you to my mom for inviting me to a hilarious play and yummy candles.
Thank you to my brothers for all thinking of me and calling me.
It was a great birthday "month" this year. Seems like I was continuously celebrating. Even Michael colored a cute picture for me and sent it in the mail.
Normally I would have more pictures but wasn't sure if my camera was still working or not since the dog mangled it, but that's another story!

1 comment:

Doris J said...

Happy Late birthday!!!!!!!!