Saturday, November 01, 2008

Witchy-Poo

Meet Witchy-Poo!
A little late in posting this, with my camera being chewed on by the dog (my fault) I thought it was toast so didn't take any pictures on Halloween, but I found that the display is the only thing not working and it still takes pictures!

Halloween was fun, I got up early to make chili for the crock pot, we made carmeled apples, chex mix, and corn muffins. Charlie's foot was sore that night from working so he stayed behind to hand out the candy but now realizes he should have only given the kids one piece rather than a handful. We were out by 7:00! I think he was just so flattered with all the compliments on our fish tank that he wasn't thinking straight.

Savannah enjoyed herself but it is funny how she has so much energy to play at home and yet when we run around to trick or treat she is pooped around the first block.

This year instead of asking people if she could come in their house, she would yell "Trick or treat smell my feet" when the door was opened.

Holidays just wouldn't be the same without kids!

1 comment:

Doris J said...

OMG I love that pink wig! LOL

to cute!